WOULD you all rather...
GO BOWLING... or GO TO THE DOLLAR MOVIES
FOR GIRLS NIGHT?
This Wed 4/15
Movies playing as of now at the dollar movies are (could have new ones by next wed we will have to wait and see if thats what we choose to do)
*Yes Man
*Bride Wars
*Bedtime Stories
(thats all that sounded good to me, but you guys can check out the movies)
Choose which one you rather do for girls night and let me know!
EVERYONE come!
I'll plan next weeks and get times and everything together... Who wants to plan the following week?!?!?! Any takers?



3 comments:
I'm in! Bowling or bride wars!
yeah i am more down for bridewars! or yes man i heard its good!
but bridewars is def a cute one and i would be down to see it again!
I vote bridewars or yes man! I love them both!
Post a Comment