~LoVe LeTtEr~
To start off... There are a lot of little neighborhood kids that are always playing outside with eachother where I live. All our houses are SUPER close together so theres not a TON of room for these kids to play so usually there all over everyones front door steps and patios and the streets and the playground area and bbq area, so forth so forth. Well theres a group of about 4 or 5 girls and usually one little boy that is super cute, that I always see playing outside and running around. (I should know there names by now and im sure they told me before being I see them almost every other day outside and they LOVE to talk and ask questions and are just curious about everything, all ages 10 and below) Well a few days ago it was one of the nice days out where the door stayed open and we had people over hanging out and it was in and out the doors to the pool area or so forth... this group of little girls came up to me and were wispering to eachother and finally said "should we tell her" and I was laughing and said what do you guys have to tell me... Than the oldest girl of the group said to me... " They both (pointing to her 2 friends next to her on there scooters) think Logan is so hot" hahahaha I just started cracking up laughing. Of course, I went along with it and asked them how they knew his name and they said they just asked him and they told him how hot they thought he was too. At this time all the little girls are aruging and getting embarssed and saying "No she does, No she does bla bla" I couldn't stop laughing because these little girls were rambling on about how cute they thought Logan was.
Well... for the next 30 mins to an hour they came ringing the doorbell every other 10 mins and by this time I started to get annoyed because they would just be little girls and giggle and so forth so I stopped answering the door and this is what they slid through our door for Logan.
A HOMEMADE LOVE LETTER TO LOGAN:


Okay, Is it just ME or is that weird for a little girl to write that in a love letter under the age of uhmm Ill say the girl named Courtney was about 7. "IM CRAVING YOU" hahaha I couldn't stop laughing, I laughed for a good 5 mins about this and so did everyone else. If I was that girls mother I don't think I would want my little girl writing a complete stranger a note saying she " CRAVES him" and informing him where she lived at... But, that just might be me.. But it sure did give me a GOOD laugh and made my day. NOW, everytime I see these girls im sure Logan will be the new subject! OH GOSH! haha
I guess Logan has a new 7 year old girlfriend!! :)



9 comments:
hahaha I love this story so much!
Lets start girls night up again!!! Come on Tawny! Everybody listens to you!
Oh my heck I would ground her for LIFE! Craving!? who says that!?
omg!! hahaha this made my night! logan is such a "little girls" man!!!
Oh my gosh I am dying! That is hilarious! You better watch out they might come still your man! Haha
tawny-
that is so funny....but kinda scary...I wonder if that little girl even knows what that means...her mom would be mortified...well we hope she would anyway...maybe she is just like her mom, better tell Logan to watch out for the mom too...
WOW!! Sounds like those girls are very forward!! If it were me I would like egg them or something the next time they came knocking on my door :)
hahaha thats funny. shes craving him? yikes! she sounds scandalous! i like her already!
starting out young eh?? thats a good story though. im not sure i have ever heard of anyone craving someone...
Post a Comment