Wednesday, January 7, 2009

~New Phone~New Number~

YAYYY a NEW PHONE!!!


Yes... I finally got a NEW phone and with that came a NEW NUMBER!!
MY NEW NUMBER IS 480-570-7385
As many of you know my sidekick has had a HUGE crack in the screen for over 6 months... I haven't wanted to fork out the money for a new phone.. But I have far but needed one being I couldn't see half the people that were calling me... to read text messages I had to flip the screen back and forth to see behind the cracks and couldnt even read what half of the texts say, and lastly cant see what im even typing for most of the messages... so all in all it has been very difficult to use my phone to the fullest... and yesterday morning it decided not to turn back on for me.


WELL... Logan came to my rescue and bought me the NEW G1 for Christmas!!! :):)


Along with the new phone came a new phone number... The phone is already really expensive..hence why I wouldn't buy it myself, and the guys kept telling me if I get a new phone and start a new plan than it would be even cheaper and it would save me money-which they took care of all the acitvation fees and cancellation fees from my exisiting phone number!


The G1 in White is the most popular phone and they have been out of stock on the white ones since 3 weeks before christmas if not more.. Logan & Kacie searched as many T-mobile stores as they could before Christmas and NO one had them in or even knew an estimated time that it would come in.. but I was determined to get that one.. so I was willing to wait the wait... well when my phone finally broke I had no choice but to get the black G1. When I got it last night the guy told me they have some white ones in stock in there corporate office and that he can request to have one being im doing a new plan and I would just return it in 14 days and get the white one... BUT also comes the fact of it getting dirty and everyone says its hard to see the keyboard at night cuz its silver on the white one.. sooo should I KEEP THE BLACK ONE or GET THE WHITE ONE..??? Im thinking possibly just stick with the black one cuz I can always get a Skin cover for it and no more hassels with returns...BUT THE WHITE ONES SO CUTE!







ORRRRRRRRRRR...


I must say I am pretty phone literate... But this one is going to take some time to figure out! haha Some of the NEAT and COOL benefits it has is...

*Touch Screen& Keyboard (I would never be able to live with only a touch screen being I text so much... But I can definetly do HALF touch screen HALF keyboard :)

*One click google search...Internet is like a computer.. None of this slow & crappy sidekick internet anymore!

*3.0 Mega pixel camera- No more crappy sidekick camera

*Music player & video playback

*Im/TEXT/ E-mail
*A tab on the phone to connect you directly to facebook.. wacky how phones have that on it now! haha

*Straight access to YOU TUBE! YAH I love you tube! haha

*Barcode comparison-Pretty neat! (You can scan the barcode with your phone and it will compare the prices to other stores... Just what I need.. Sounds like something Sandy needs as well hahaha!
*All applications are FREEE (best part) It has hundreds of free applications and games! AMAZING! No more buying anything on my phone... So far I have downloaded these applications for free and LOVE them.
-Wallpapers... Choose from hundreds of CUTE CUTE wallpapers.
- Checkbook Genius (do my checkbook and all on my phone instead of doing it in the registers.. I KEEP VERY CLOSE TRACK OF EVERYTHING I SPEND... I think its what happens to you once u work at a bank cuz my sister is the SAME EXACT way.
-Coupon saver-Gives u tons of coupons for different stores
-Pf voicemail... instead of calling ur voicemail each time and listening to all the messages it tells you when you have a voicemail and you call and listen to just that voicemail.
and LOTS more to come... so many awesome applications that I got overwhelmed last night and had to stop for the night!

Thank you Logan! :)

No comments: