RANDOM UPDATE
Few random things/updates in the last month
*We found out My Wamu branch is closing FEB 27th...sad to say (Knew it was coming)
*We found out our new job locations (everyone still has jobs, thanksfully) I, along with 2 other co-workers who I LOVE working with are transferring to the Wamu branch on Alma School and Queen Creek. (YES A DRIVE, FARTHER DRIVE) but with that farther drive comes a MUCH MUCH BUSIER branch. My current branch has been slow for a very long time and its miserable coming to work and just standing around all day. So I am not looking forward to driving close to 25 miles ONE WAY to work. Hopefully I can get a quick route down with the 202 or something. I am also not looking forward to not being able to go to my parents on my lunch break-I enjoy having FREE (good) food every day and eating my daily salads and a side of whatever my mom makes me! (thanks mom, Ill miss my free lunchs being made for me) Now I need to start learnind and getting in the habit of making my own lunch.. because eating out will do me BAD!
*Once again... I attempt to start working out. I do good for a little bit than I get lazy or get to busy.. Now im trying to switch back and forth between Running and my ball work out. Logan had a $100.00 gift card to Target awhile back and as most boys doo.. he doesnt shop. SO I made him go spend all $100.00 at ONE TIME at Target.(yes i was loving it) and along with that I made sure I snuck some things in for myself.. and I talked him into buying me a Ball work out video and the ball :) and to my suprise it actually works really good and I still get SORE the next day after doing the whole video. So im going to attempt to do the ball work out a couple times a week and run a couple times a week.. WISH ME LUCK! I could take the easy way out like all you WACKY DONT NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT girl friends I have are doing. (its a 500 calorie a day and you inject yourself with a needle or something... Dont ask)
*I have officially made dinner 5 days in a row now :) BE PROUD MOM. Rather its just for myself, Kacie, Logan and more.
I got my moms ward cookbook from her and I finally decided to start putting it to use.
Night 1: EASY Parmesan Chicken and Corn Casserole (LOVE IT)
Night 2: Indian Fry Bread (Kacie and I have started to get good at making this.. Not as good as Tamrans dad thoo.)
Night 3: Sweet and Sour Chicken - Turned out super good! -Logan "says" it was just as good as peiwei if not better. :) (logans all time favorite place to eat is Pei wei sweet n sour chicken)
Night 4: Sandwhiches (cant ever go wrong, a favorite of mine)
Night 5: French Toast-Haven't had in a long time. Craved it! I used Pioneer Womens recipt in the cookbook my mom gave me.. Pioneer Women is an amazing cook! It was SOOO GOOOD!!!! Breakfast for Dinner-Im not a huge fan I have to be in the mood-but this was well worth it!
REMIND YOU: this might not last long-I always find it easier to just buy something to eat, but it really is cheaper to just hit the grocery store and make your meals for a week straight WITHOUT eating out and a LOT HEALTHIER. This is the first week I have gone an ENTIRE week without eating out ONCE for dinner :) and... I have only aten out ONCE period this whole week and that was on my day off at Wendy!
*I GOTTA GET MY WISDOM TEETH OUT! YIKES Feb 19th! Im a little nervous, to be honest! I dont like needles, im scareddddd of needles! I think thats all I am really scared for. Kacie is demanding that she picks me up, and I told her she has to make sure she video tapes me from the time she picks me up to the time I get home.. cuz so I hear the car rides after you get your wisdom teeth out-you act pretty gooft and say some goofy things! So, if other people get to laugh at me and have a good time than I sure as heck want to be able to watch it later and laugh as well! haha
*CARDS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL! NEXT SUNDAY! EXCITED FOR THE GAME!
*I got a new phone for Christmas- G1 in white from Logan! I am being stubborn and I only want the WHITE one ;) soooo they have been out of stock since 2 weeks before Christmas.. I could be waiting awhile.. But at least I know I have a brand new AMAZING phone coming my way sometime in the future. (Mind you my sidekick has a HUGE crack down the middle of the screen, making it very hard to see whos calling or what my text messages say at times and NOW the track ball is starting to go out.. so that phone better come sooner than later)
* I got a spray tan... Tanning beds are just too $ for me now days and so i've been told they have been finding a lot more people with cancer from TANNING BEDS. We'll see if that changes me using them or not.. It might help. $10 bucks a session. I like my tan! The only thing that got orange was my nuckles on my hands, kept it on my hands too long! My sister got one and it looks really good on her, so I was determined to try the SPRAY TAN route that I have never tried before. All you girls.. If you want spray tans she does it out of her house $10.00 bucks a tan, does a goood job, she wants new clients so if you interested I can give you her email address!
* Jenna's Bday dinner at Gecko- one of my favorite places to eat! I still owe you lunch/babysit brax day! Braxton was thinking he was a big kid like the rest of us.. and wanted to decide what he wanted on the menu as well! He loves taking pictures and always makes sure he cracks a cute lil smile first!! haha as you can see! :)
* A few randoms of Braxaroo.. He got dropped off with "GRANDPA" today for him to babysit while Jenna ran an errand.. He didn't want GRANDPA tho.. he wanted AUNT TAWNY the entire time!!! :) If my dad tried to come near him he would just crawl as fast as he could to me and make sure to pull himself up on to me!! I LOVE YOU BRAX!!! 

I freaking LOVE his smile/laugh at the same time!!

I think that is all the news for now.. I think that was enough to read.. I think I should have been a writer or something.. I mean I am not good at "writing papers and such" but I tend to always write or text message NOVELS!
If any of you guys are bored or wanting to read some very neat stories, check this blog out. This is from the family whos plane crashed in Arizona and they got severly BURNED! Well Mrs Neilsen (the mom who was burned the most) is now back to writing her own blogs.. she had her sister filling in and taking care of her kids. She has some very inspiring blogs since she is back and she updates with new things about her recovery and pictures very often now! Theres one picture of her and her husband, Her husband has on a Blue glove bandage and she has on a yellow one and there holding hands, very neat picture. So sad to see and read tho! Check it out! http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
7 comments:
the "EASY WAY OUT" ???!!!!!
YOU THINK 500 CALORIES A DAY IS EASY???!!!!
YOU THINK GOING OUT TO EAT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND HAVING TO ASK FOR SHREDDED CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI WHILE THEY EAT PIZZA AND PASTA IS EASY??!!!
hahahaha I am soo hungry.....
hahahah YES you deserve to suffer if you 1st THINK U OUT OF ALL PEOPLE NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT THERES NO WAY U WEIGH OVER 110 anyways u brat!!!!! so yah ur calling me even FATTER if u think ur fat! andddddd yes working out and loosing the weight is a LOTTT harder than just poking urself with a needle and eating small portions everyday and in a month or so you lost 10-15 lbs!! hahahaha sooo all in all YES its the harder way to work out and loose it the REAL way! hahahaha i love u girl. see yah this week at GN!
hahahahaa sorry nadia you had to watch us stuff our faces!!!
I have so much respect for you and esp tamran doing it for three weeks! shes crazy!
tawny- I'm happy you still have job! yay!
I have been trying to start working out again, but since school started I dont have anymore time and it sucks cuz I snack even more now between classes! I need you to help motivate me!
I'm so proud youre cooking just like yo momma! you need to give me some of those recipes and we should cook dinner together sometime real soon!
I am so excited for thursday! I cant wait to catch up and hang with you girl! its been way too long!
I love the picture of Brax reading the menu... he was so funny about that. And who would have thought dad being a babysitter?? um definitely not me, I guess you got to do what you got to do when you are desperate!! And I am actually kida bugged that you are not going to go to moms anymore on your lunch.. who is going to do my banking now.. ahhh that means i have to go into the branches that I hate!!
Im so glad to hear that at least a few of you will be going to a new branch together. Im so sad WAMU is no longer WAMU!
Sounds like you have been keeping yourself pretty busy. I must say all this cooking talk is making me very proud of you Tawners! The cook book sounds amazing!
I agree with Tawny, I have no sympathy for you in that diet Nadia! Woo hoo you still have a job! That is a far drive, but busier days and further drives are worth it compared to sitting at work completely bored allll day. I need to get a second one, just so I can go shopping. I am scared to start working at the hospital while in school because they are 12 hour shifts, ay ay ay, so I think I am holding back on that until summer! Any second job ideas?
Girls Night manana, I am guessing it will include renting a movie and a QT trip. I vote we turn on Colby's firepit and make s'mores. She has a firepit AND a hot tub, tell her to turn it on tomorrow!
Ameila... Colby has a fire pit and a spa.. i am going to tell her that we need to use both of those!!! haha You can play with my hair tonight.. be prepared!
hmmm 2nd jobs.. we can think of some tonight for you... theres a few places i could see you working at.. i can see u working at paradise actually haha. do it! give me free food!
YES DONT FEEL BAD FOR NADIA!! haha At least ameilas on my side.. colby use to be!
Lynds.. yes I really like to cook when i have the FOOD to do it with and the time!! We all know you are a crazy cook, you should bring us in some goodies to try :) haha Yes im sad about wamu too.. chase not so much!!
Post a Comment