Bordom... It will catch up to me any given day at work!
I got this FWD email from someone about zodiac signs... well to my AMAZEMENT it was RIGHT on... WEIRD!
VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.
*Ive always been the more DOMINANT one in any relationship ive been in.. Thats what im best at :)
*If any of you really KNOW me.. Yes ill admit I always want the LAST WORD IN- I don't know who I get this trait from but it has to be someone in my family.. ha and ALONG with that I can be very argumentative if im in the mood to me! haha
*Im not VERY smart-but well pretend right?
*Hardworking-I'd call myself hardworking-esp over the course of the years!
*Hard to please-not so much me.. but sometimes i can be hard to please
*Often Shy... Im actually not that shy of a person, so i think.. But I actually have gotten that im SHY on more than one occasion. I think its just when I get into places that I don't know anyone that I get quiet..
Random but bored... what can you do?



7 comments:
Tawny-
I think you can be a little shy, but usually around new people. Once you get to know them you are like me..."tell it like it is" I've gotten myselft in trouble more than a few times in my life...I am a Capricorn I will have to look that one up.. Love Ya girl
I definitely will say getting the last word in comes from family...um mom and dad both passed that one down... and being argumentative as well, I don't think I even need to say any more about that one... and ha ha that kinda fits me as well but my birthday is in January
Is this the one I sent you? I think its interesting to se how these things are true or not. Love ya Tawners/Connie!
I'm not really into zodiac signs, but Grandma Hazel practically lives by them. Always has! yes! you got the "have to get the last word in" from our family, Unfortunately. Smart. Yes, you are very smart!! Just not book smart. But there are all kinds of smart (street smart, creative, sensible, etc.)and that makes a very well rounded person. You used to be very shy, but you blossomed right out of that. You're just kind of quiet in certain situations. Great qualities!
love, mom
ttaaawwwnnnyyyy!!!!
i miss you.
pleassee this week lets really hang.
Lynds: Yes this is the one you sent me!! haha I enjoy your forward emails at work haha.
Mom: Yes, I know all about where the "last word & argumentive" come from. Smart wise.. im glad you pointed out im not book smart, hahahaha! Ill admit it. IM NOT. Why do you think talking me into going to college isnt working out to well. College + Tawny = not good idea! haha Trevor took all the smart jeans in our family, as for the rest of us we gotta survive with what we know cuz we might not be making it back to a school anytime soon! haha
Jenna: Ill sent u urs on ur blog!!
hahahaha this really does kinda describe you. you definitely would wear the pants in the relationship. but these are all reasons why i love you. there is def. no one like you!!!
Post a Comment