Monday, October 6, 2008

SPIDERS-eek

JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN!!
Yikesss!!
This is what we came across in our HOUSE...YES our house...
This was the biggest spider I have ever seen and I was so grossed out I didn't even wanna sit in the living room. Why are there such gross insects like these out there.
While sitting and watching TV this spider RAN across someones foot and behind the couch.. Eventually we found it and I quickly grabbed Kacies camera to snap a shot of this monster!!
Im not sure if this thing was carrying babys or what but im pretty sure it was a wolfe spider.
We have some fake spiders hung up in our house in spider webbs for Halloween decoration and you all know how big the spiders are on the spider rings...well this was the SAME size!




CHECK HIM OUT!!!


Photobucket

I JUST GOT THE GOOSEBUMPS JUST PUTTING THIS PICTURE ON MY BLOG!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo gross!

Steoffrey said...

ew my gosh!
i got goose bumps from
looking at it, and spiders
don't usually scare me!

Jenna Lee said...

ha ha that looks really big, I think it is time you suck it up and pay for the bug man to come and spray the house!!

Chelsea said...

oh girl thats nothing. its actually pretty small for a wolfy. We have had tons of wolf spiders, and yes the WORST is when they have thousands of babies on their backs, I mean really is there anything more freaking disgusting than that?! I think not.

Anonymous said...

So the whole pumpkin cupcake goodness thing has been moved to tomorrow night for G's night. Sound good?! It's replacing the movies.

Anonymous said...

PS. wolf spiders are so cute.

Tawny Antelman said...

Jenna-Yah its money your sister doesnt have right now... but we finally got a piece that we need for the bottom of the door so theres not a crack in the door so hopefully that will eliminate the bugs by a TON!! I sure hope soo!!
I memeber the time you were on your phone in your bedroom at the house across the street from the whites and u were prob talking to chelsea on the phone sitting in ur closet and u saw a mouse run across your bedroom floor and all i heard or maybe i was in the room with u was u scream BLOODY MURDER and jump on a lil bench u had in there and keep screaming!!! hahahahahaha i memeber that very very vividly!!! GROSS!

Tawny Antelman said...

Chels-yah we thought it had babies on its back but i guess not just a creepy looking spider.. and for me thats big and gross i dont even wanna begin to know what urs look like at ur house, thats disgusting!!!!!!!! I think any creature like that or insect is DISGUSTING!!! BARF!

Ameila-one word.. YOU SUCK!!!