
~PICTURE TIME~
I took some pictures of Braxy while at my parents eating this past Sunday. Jenna did a family photo shoot on Sat and Brax didn't do to good at it.. so I decided I would try to get some good shots of him... and some of them actually turned out super cute!!Some of them he just didn't want to smile and he wanted to give me the blank STARE and others he decided he wanted to SMILE or let me have a good kandid picture!! As you can tell the one at the top is my FAVORITE!!! I love the shot that i was able to get of him not paying attention but still holding his hands like hes modeling for a picture!! :)

"AHHHHHHH" This is what he does after you do it first-so funny
You don't REALLY expect me to smile next to this BIG pumpkin in my face do you?

I WON'T smile for you but im still cute as can be ;)

My Favorite one in color..before I edited it and changed it a little bit
Braxy you are a stinker sometimes and wont smile for a camera for the life of you sometimes...but you are just so DANG cute that the pictures turn out adorable no matter what, and ohhh how I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Just know your life is FULL of lots more pictures to come taken by me.
Love, Your favorite Auntie!






6 comments:
oh so cute.... I love them all. I haven't had time to talk to you since I saw them the other day but they are super cute... I want to print some off.. I think he gets his good looks from his mom!!
i replied to your posts...but accidentally on mine because I am not very blog savvy, just so you know negroooo.
This is so cute!!! Nice picture taking skills!!!
cutest little boy hair ever!
very cute Tawny, you are such a good Auntie!
Wow he is so cute!! Jenna is soo lucky to have you live close by!! I wish my sisters were cool like you :) Yes the twins and Maizy have grown a ton and the really scary thing is that the twins have their permits!!! That havent changed much though!! They are still crazy and goofy acting!!
Post a Comment