Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catching Up...

Time to CATCH up...
I haven't done a post in a while so I thought I'd catch up!
First off... I've been SEXIFIED!!
Yes, its true... after many begs, pleads, I'll pay for you, and more begs I finally went and saw
"SEX IN THE CITY"
I guess last week was a mutual decision of what girls night would be, but all in all I actually really liked the movie. It was worth seeing, there were a few scenes that were on the "iffy" side but than there was some that were just plain HILARIOUS and it was a very cute movie.
I am pretty sure I want a closet that looks like the one Sarah Jessica Parker got in the movie.
One word... AMAZING! I know my sister would die if she had a closet that big and amazing!
Im still not sure how ALL my friends have seen it (4) times in the theatre yeah, $40.00 on a movie!

Photobucket

NEXT...Random Happenings, Ya know the drinking Dr.Pepper thing, Curling hair for those who enjoy curling LONG LONG hair! Arguing about rather diets work or not. AKA TAMRAN arguing me and colby haha, Im sad to annonce I do not have pictures of our trip to DESERT SKY MALL.. note to all (NEVER GO THERE) unless you want to be disappointed and somewhat be in Mexico City, Drive 45 mins to see one store, some stores are in SPANISH, car overheat, FUN!! SLEEP, getting ready to move again, Excited for California in a 5 days (crazy)! Attempting to work out, Tanning so I can become a Mexican after california, Swimming, Seeing/hanging out with lots of old friends :), House sitting, and the list goes on...

Sorry no pictures of any of those, my sister was kind enough to let me borrow her old camera but the batterys die OH SO FAST (You were not kidding) so I put brand new batteries in it and than the next day it said battery was low (WASTE of batterys) so I when I needed a camera I had NONE! But i figured it out... I take the batterys out when im not using it and put them in the case and than the batterys last longer!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Third... I LOVE MONSOON SEASON!! That is probably one of my favorite times of year! I love Thunder, Lighting, and Lots of rain!! Sunday was awesome it poured soooo much where I live!! I think we got at least an inch of rain if not more and the wind was crazy, the big trees were swaying! Literally every year when we go to California for the week or two it is major monsoon season in AZ and we miss ALL the good storms!! I HATE IT!! So I hope they come before or after this year :)

Photobucket

GIRLS... SAY IT WITH CHARMS!!

My sisters Best friend/basically 2nd sister started her own little charm business! She makes really cute charm necklaces and she will put whatever you want on the charms and than you can choose the rhinestones and so forth. They are Very very cute and affordable! Of course you all know mine will have PEACE on one of the gold plates! :) Check out her blog and if you would like to order one let me know or leave a comment on her blog and she will make you one!!

http://sayitwithcharms.blogspot.com/

Sorry Jenna, I'd Advertise for you but I don't know how many of my friends would like holiday decor or have the money for it yet... ha

Thanks for the BLOG makeover Nadia!! I know you had a blast doing this at work! haha

6 comments:

nadia shea said...

you're blog is sexy! and girls night was AMAZING probably the best yet.

"but I type like a mother EFFER!!!"

Chelsea said...

you really have been sexified!! Love your new page, props to Nadia, she did a way better job than I! I have no clue how to do that fancy stuff. Thats okay, we leave that crap up to the youngins! Don't even tell me how great the movie is, bla bla bla...I was so bummed it was rated R and it was soooo tempting. Oh well OVER IT! Where's the picture of the curly hair? i bet it looked really good! oh and thanks for the advertisement...yours is done and looks so cute! see ya in 4 more days...bray is already packed.

Jenna Lee said...

ha ha I told you the batteries stink, but just keep using the re-chargeable ones so you don't have to spend money on new ones!! What ever happened to moms old camera anyways?? And I love the new blog, so find out how she did it so you can give me a blog makeover!!And I am sure I would have loved her closet, we have even talked about making my closet bigger and adding on to it.... when we rich you know!!

Anonymous said...

ohh goodness. you are waaay to funny. monsoon season is my favorite too. I just want to be in the rain when it comes. that movie was good especially the part nadia quoted. I was going to say it but shes got it covered.... awwwe shoot.

Tawny Antelman said...

OHH NADIA you crack me up!!!
That is a freaking funny part of the movie!!!

Stephanie she did steal it from you.. and yes i love monsoon season.. im pretty sure in like jr high both u and me would go down to the park with like preston or someone and play in the flooded park from raining during the summmer.. ya were weird. we did a lot of other weird things! haha
MEhiicooooo AUG!!

Josh and Nat said...

Hey! Tell your sister to add me so I can look at her blog! personataliez@hotmail.com in case she needs it! Byeeeeee