Thursday, July 17, 2008

and... WERE OFF!!


~ITS TIME TO HIT THE BEACH~
The more than overdue time has come to make the yearly trip to NEW PORT, CALIFORNIA with the fam!
We will be gone for a week...Saturday to Saturday!
Most of my family is going for 2 weeks, but due to work thats not possible for me this year!
SOO... Girls get ready for this & Much more

Photobucket

There will be LOTS of this...

Photobucket
and some of this...

Photobucket

and lots of them... (My goal... to be as dark as Devon)

Last year we KICKED Tamran's Butt home...So shes not in any of the pictures... Sorry, you had to come home anyways... But this year I promise I wont make you go home! We are also sad to leave Ameila all alone for a week... You should of dropped out of Summer School!

WE WILL MISS YOU THOUGH!!!

I'm so excited to go to a cooler place, and a place that I will actually need to wear a sweater a night or two :)

We also have a NEW & FUN EDITION to this years trip... BRAX-A-ROO!! He doesn't even know what hes about to get himself into.. lots of sand in the mouth, Beach Water, SPOILED, and probably gain 5 lbs like the rest of us doo...




5 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

oh I can't wait!! This year is going to be so much more fun with Brax!! And I am so excited for 6:00am when brax wakes up and I throw him out in the family room with all you guys.... oh the joys!!!

Chelsea said...

the countdown is on.....see you way too early.

nadia shea said...

thanks for the invite. Oh wait...

Anonymous said...

Wooo hooo I made it for Two Whole Nights! Thanks for the shoutout of missing me though Neeegro(as Jeff would say)

nadia shea said...

TAWNY YOU'RE HOME! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! And I am not against long long hair, if it is real haha. Aubrey isn't fooling anyone. Let's go see batman again for girls night!