you are welcome for fixing it for you... I always thought that you were smarter than me on the computer but I guess I am smarter and have the brains!! Also have you ever thought about cutting your hair and selling it I bet you could get some big bucks for that
ya I love sensual amber! I have that too. And YAY for girls night, somehow it feels like it's been a while. And girls night might be a little difficult with 4 boys staying at our house for 2 weeks!
A little bit about me...I was recently married to my best friend (Logan) on May 21st 2010 it was a VERY special day, xoxo! We also just bought our first home in May and I am having a blast decorating it all up :)We have a dog, Mia, who thinks shes a 2 year old girl :) I am working full time at Chase Bank & doing weddings with my Mom. Logan owns his own business doing Custom Patios/BBQ Islands and so on & works another full time job as a parts driver. Logan also has been working on starting up his 2nd business which is a non profit organization-Solar Hope Project. I recently started up my own business Posh-Blvd and love every second of it! We have been loving the married life and enjoying each day together to the fullest and enjoying all of our adventures :)
7 comments:
the same frickin thing happened to me, I was so angry! especially how much time it takes. Okay....I'll try to explain..
go to slide.com
click on myslide
next to the word Embed, copy THAT code.
Then paste on your post.
It worked for me! Hope it helps.
oh and by your crazy friends, I mostly mean Tamran! that girl is a HOOT!
ya he is AMAZING!! I loved him. Jennifer is such a lucky girl. Tawny I miss you can we play??
I vote we go see sisterhood of the traveling pants thursday!!!!!
can you not follow my directions?
Jenna is way more computer dense than you, so how come she could do it? :)
you are welcome for fixing it for you... I always thought that you were smarter than me on the computer but I guess I am smarter and have the brains!! Also have you ever thought about cutting your hair and selling it I bet you could get some big bucks for that
ya I love sensual amber! I have that too. And YAY for girls night, somehow it feels like it's been a while. And girls night might be a little difficult with 4 boys staying at our house for 2 weeks!
I haven't bought anything ETSY yet. I'm too poor. I can only dream.
ps your hair in that slideshow is AMAZING!! Who actually got it to curl?
Post a Comment