This year we had a packed house the first week, and this second week no one is there but my mom and Jenna and the baby! (Jealouse)
I took 4 of my crazy friends with me... Colby, Tamran, Devon and Ameila for 2 days.
Heres a few highlights:
*GAMES GAMES GAMES... Im not kidding on that part, every morning, every afternoon and every night
*Balboa and an amazing Mexican food place and Balboa salt water taffy
*Bike rides... Devon craashing into a PARKED car...WOW
*Braxton...Love that kid, he was a blast to have this year and he is going to be one unhappy baby when he gets home and doesn't have all the attention in the world like he had this trip.
*7:30 wake up calls from all the kids
*Dounut shop with Peter and Sunny
*Learning a new card game from my grandma and her making a funny... I was asking if colors meant anything in this game and what the colors meant, like did you have to have a certain color or match a certain color and so forth and in a dead serious tone she says..."Black is black and red is red" hahahahhaha she was telling me what the colors were! We all had a good laugh at that one, at least i know my colors for Red and black now :)
*Kosty actually asked "WHERE I WAS" thats a rare occasion, and he said he "Liked me" this trip... i think only because i brought Harry Potta for him.
*Hanging out with Brayden. My little handsome boyfriend who is getting so big!
*Movies movies movies-Batman...AMAZING... Momma Mia...I thought it was cute and corny haha
*Moms COOKIN... Costa vida, pizza, indina fry bread, BBQ night, and SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS!!
*The weather.. Jacket weather early morning and at night-LOVED IT
*The beach...mmmmm wanna go back
*Tanning-actually got a lot darker and than peeled on my face!
*Sleepy Ha Ha's
*Hunington Beach for a LITTLE shopping
*Ameila's company for 2 days haha
*Dr pepper, Dr pepper, and Diet Dr Pepper
and lots more!!!
Hope you girls had fun!



2 comments:
Very cute pictures!! I love all of them especially the ones of Brax!! Thanks again for getting up and helping me with Brax most of the mornings that you were here... he loves his aunt!! And wish you were here with us still... maybe next year!! It's actually kinda nice with just mom, brax and I... it is a lot more relaxing!! And a bit more shopping of course!!
ahhh fun trip! We need to do that more than just once a year! I say we go again for Halloween or something! I know youre down!!!!
Post a Comment