Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cousin Time

This last week my cousin was in town for a couple days...
We haven't seen him in many many many years, so it was really good to see him.
He is probably one of the funniest/outgoing/always wants to be around you and talkative cousins we have... which is a good thing! He is moving from California to Colorado and decided to stop by the HOT AZ and say hi!
I went to my moms house to visit him and we decided to take a few pictures... we are missing Jenna I am not sure where she was but I quess she missed out on this one...
Im pretty sure being we had TANNER and TREVOR in there who don't know how to smile we were in front of the fireplace for about 10 minutres trying to get 1 good picture...
This is what we came out with...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

hahahaha I LOVE this picture.. its such a creepy funny picture of Trevor.. were not really sure what he is doing!!! haha

Photobucket

A funny thing that Darren pointed out was how many clocks my mom has in her house... he goes..."Your mom has like 9 clocks in this house that I counted, if you guys are ever late to anything than theres a problem" (Well guys the Hestands are late to everything haha) and than he goes "Jenna even has like 4 clocks in her house, i dont get what it is with all the clocks." and Tanner follows that comment with "yah for the last 3 christmas i have gotten those big clocks from her or Jenna they try to put them all over in my house too..."

ONE of the famous 9 clocks made it to the pictures so it reminded me of that conversation!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhh when did trevor get so manly?? He is HUUUGE!

Stacie said...

clocks are the new chickens.

Tawny Antelman said...

haha uhmm i would say he became really MANLY his senior year possible.. ha he is huge though... haha crazy eh... Tamrans gonna hit that up real soon.. haha

stacie.. hmmm clocks are the new chickens.. random fact haha did chickens use to be the HIT or something? ha i dont think my mom participated in the chicken days! haha

Jenna Lee said...

yes Tawny Chickens were the hit back in the day.. everyone would put them around their Kitchens... and ha ha mom did use to have a few more than she already has in her kitchen... and I just want to set Tanner straight, it was only one Christmas 2 years ago we got him a huge one for his house and he has never hung it...fun pictures to bad they are missing me.. they are not as cute with me missing from them!!

nadia shea said...

oh my goodness my mom totally had chickens.. I hate that stuff

Chelsea said...

Good ol Darren? Gosh he has grown up I think the last time I saw that guy was when you guys lived on Juanita!

Chelsea said...

p.s.
HECK YES WE ARE EXCITED FOR CALI!!! BRAYDEN TALKS ABOUT IT EVERY DAY!

nadia shea said...

baby girl I miss you!! What is girls night this week?? I look forward to them so much. Please something cheap, I am poor haha. And Britt Terhufen (sp?) hasn't had a turn yet! Or Britt Del. Anyways... ya so what is Ling Lings?

Chelsea said...

hey you...me & my rugrats went swimming at yo mommas house today. Brayden said, "I haven't seen Tawny in like 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!"

then, "I want to see Jenna though."

nadia shea said...

no that's just a wedding dress I like. And that girl is black I think haha.

Well since my attempted anorexia has begun I've gained 5 pounds baha. And I'm always tired.

Chelsea said...

no silly, he was saying that he really wanted to see you, because it has been "like 5 years." But he knew Jenna was going to be there so he said I do want to see Jenna though too. :)

Chelsea said...

I made the Peace one with you in mind, how funny that you mentioned it before you even saw my example! I will make it up and give to Jenna to give you next time I see her or go by there! I did it on a seperate blog so everyone can get on, so YES tell your friends! its sayitwithcharms.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

p.s.
do you want stones on it?

Chelsea said...

and are you into GOLD? or do you want old school silver~j/k :)

Christen & Aaron said...

Hey thats awesome thanks for stopping by my blog!! HAHA!! I cant believe how time flys by so fast!! We had some GOOD times!!! I was looking at your pictures and couldnt believe how huge Trevor is!! It seems like not that long ago he was crossing his eyes and jumping up and down!!! Take care and keep in touch!!! -christen

nadia shea said...

you should update those glamour shots I took of colby!! And what's your username and password on here so I can sexify your page