Sunday, January 23, 2011

Date Night!

San Tan Flats


<3

I LOVE love LOVE
HIM!

Yup, hes mine!!!

Taylor & Joanna
Nick & Maria
We went on a triple date on Martin Luther Day to San Tan Flats.
We had such a great time and it was a neat place.
It's in Queen Creek so, its a bit of a drive...
They have inside and outside eating & outside they have a stage that they have country bands play every Fri & Sat night. They have pool tables, they have fires by all the tables outside & you can roast marshmellows & than you go and pick your own wood to keep you fire going.
We haven't had a chance to go out lately, so it was fun to be able to go out and enjoy a night out with a couple other couples!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah that place is fun! I like their tshirts saying that you danced there and broke the law! haha

Jenna Lee said...

that looks really fun there, I have heard it is a really fun place...we have wanted to go and take the boys there!!