Monday, February 14, 2011

V~Day 2011'





Valentines Day was spent with my favorite Love's!
I spent the first half of the day with Braxton. I went to his school V-Day party with my sister, it was so cute to see him at his little pre-school.. even though he wanted nothing to do with me at first haha. Than, i went to lunch at paradise with my mom and she took me shopping for a few CUTE shirts! Followed by some more errands with Braxton!

Than Logan and I spent the second half of the day together <3>
We went to Nando's Mexican Grill Monday night, everywhere else was BOOKED or LONG WAITS! Soooo.. we decided to celebrate V-day the following night on Tues and we went to Pf Changs (mmmmmm) and the Suns game :)

All in all, Valentines Day was GREAT this year!!



4 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

cute cute cute photos :)

Jenna Lee said...

you got spoiled this V day!! And I love the picture of you and Brax!!

Lyndsay said...

I love those XOXO blocks, I think I need those for next years v-day festivities!

Brooklyn said...

Such cute photos! Love it Tawny!