Monday, January 17, 2011

Vegas 2011'

Jan 7-9th we went to Las Vegas and had a BLAST!
This is the first time in awhile we have all been able to get
together for a girls trip, and it was way past due.
We drove up later Friday night and yes, we past the turn off to Vegas.
(I wasn't driving...)
We stayed at Devon's Mother in Laws place Friday night, which was nice not having to pay for a place 1 night.
Than we LITERALLY shopped ALL day LONG on SATURDAY! NO JOKE!
When you get all us girls together, shopping can do some REAL big damage to your wallet.
And that we just did!!!!
We ate at Cheesecake for dinner, gambled and won some lost some... and had a BLAST!
We stayed at Monte Carlo, which was my 1st time their and it was really nice.
I can't wait for our next girls trip :)




Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity's! OH MY, DELICIOUS!
Just what I needed after only 5 hours of sleep before the car ride home.
Kami & Catie

Sequins & Fur vest!
What more do you need? haha I wish they would have really went out wearing them!



Cheesecake Factory for dinner. mmmm!
Kami's black self. AWESOME! haha

Where's our next girls trip too....

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

lookin good, ladies! are those velvet pants on devon? oo-la-la. looks like a good time.

Anonymous said...

love it!!
can't wait til the next one!!!

Tawny Antelman said...

Chelsea,
Yes their VELVET SPANDEX pants on devon, Only devon can rock soemthing like that and look good in it :)

Lyndsay said...

This looks like so much fun, I have never been to Vegas but this makes me wanna go! Have you gone with Logan? Which is more fun a trip with the boy, or a girls trip?

Tawny Antelman said...

Lynds... I have been with Logan and than ya a girls trip. Its a Toss up... Hard choice, both were a great time. Girls trip was a blast & so much shopping and all that fun stuff. Going with Logan was SO much fun too, we had a great time. We love to craps and roulette their and walking the strip, resturaunts!
DO BOTH!!! Go on a Friends trip!