Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mexico Part 2

Here are a few pictures from Rocky Point, Mexico.
After we go to the Orphanage we go into Rocky Point for 3 days and vacation :)
Logan's parents are SO sweet to let us bring along some of our friends to help at the Orphanage & than provide us with home cooked meals every day & the free place for us all to stay!
I didn't get many pictures because my camera dropped at the Orphanage and it was taking dark pictures for the rest of the day... than on day 2 it started to work again & it was just SOOOOO windy that pictures werent in my mind...
But, here are a few of the best ones we got!

Logan & I, Kacie, Jake, Duedter & Geoff

'Bllaaaaa i'm full' look.

4 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Tawny! Love all your cute Christmas and Mexico pictures. That is such an awesome thing that you guys do at Christmas time. Those little kids are just adorable and I'm sure they will never forget their Christmas's. You look so happy!! Hope you're doing great. :)

Jenna Lee said...

Looks like you guys spoiled them...I hope you guys are always able to do this!! And I think it was so cute that you made them all hair clips!!

Lyndsay said...

I am very jealous, you look tan! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Chelsea said...

i love your orphanage tradition, keep it always!