Newport, California 2010
My family did our traditional Newport Beach trip in July for a week.
Ohhh, a week was not near enough time. It came and went way to fast for us all.
This year was a really fun and neat year for a couple reasons.
* It was only family and ALL of my family! This hasn't ever happened since I can even remember. My older brother Tanner never comes with us when we go and this year him and his girlfriend came for almost the entire time and it was SO much fun to have my whole family together at the beach :)
*First year Logan has come and he absolutely LOVED it and already can't wait until next year!
* Braxton is at such a fun age for the beach and kept us entertained 24-7!
This was the first year also that we only got to go to the beach 2 days. YES, 2 days! It was overcast almost the entire time we were their. But, that didn't stop any of us from loving every second of the beach and the weather. (AMAZING weather)
Some of the highlights:
We played lots of mexican train & Hand & Foot
Had yummmy food and ate at a delicious mexican food restaurant.
Got 2.5lbs of candy at the candy store! (Better believe I was in HEAVEN)
Rode our NEW beach cruisers everywhere!
Jane's Corn dogs
Huntington Beach shopping :)
DISNEYLAND DISNEYLAND & DISNEYLAND!
(I LOVE Disneyland and we had SO much fun.)
BBQ with the Figgins
Wii video gaming!


Family pictures

All the boys of the family.

The Lee's

We LOVE our nephews!
Seriously the cutest kids ever, HANDS DOWN!















No one got in the water this year... except for Trevor :(
Water was wayyy to cold.

Wahoo's Fish tacos! Mmmmmm

haha his faces crack me up.

We had a dance party. This wasn't the first time at Disneyland.. Earlier in the day when the parade was going on one of the dancers came up and wanted Braxton to come dance with him while all the characters were dancing around. Braxton LOVED it and well maybe I did too.
This was dancing to the DJ playing music later on that night. hahaha He loves to dance.

Mickey Mouse!
Braxton thought he should get in with every picture.
He LOVES LOVES minnie & mickey!

STINKIN cute!!!!
Mickey Mouse's house.

Merek, Happiest baby ever!! :)

haha Jenna doesn't know I stole this from her but it cracked me up!!
We had so much fun all screaming like little kids on the roller coasters.
Tanner and Aurelia
Aurelia & Brax. He LOVED the teacups. He could go around and around for days! No joke.
Not the best picture.. BUT, Disneyland has the BEST fireworks I have ever seen in my life.
The fireworks were AMAZING!
Uhmm ADORABLE!
Uhm adorable AGAIN. Theirs that smile again. ha
Check out Braxtons Smile. The REAL smile. He was SUPER stoked on the sparklers Daddy & Uncle Logan were doing! SUPER stoked!
We CANT WAIT until Newport 2011!!



5 comments:
ummm i just have to say...I LOVE mexican train! And all your pics are so cute...Im totally wishing i was at the beach now!
ah I love the hestands/antelmens/lees!! haha soo fun and great pictures! new port is the best! I can't wait til you and logan have kids! they will be soo cute just like brax! and you know I am going to spoil them so much!!
um yeh thanks for putting that picture of me on there..and I miss it already I can't wait tell next year!!
um yeh thanks for putting that picture of me on there..and I miss it already I can't wait tell next year!!
I am so jealous of your Newport trip, it makes me want to go to Cali so bad!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun though. Thats great that you guys do that every year!
Post a Comment