Friday, August 27, 2010

D-Backs

Last Friday we went on a double date to the D-Backs game.
Usually... I'd prob pass up going to a dbacks game but we got 4 free tickets from Logan's parents last minute. They were super close seats so we figured we mies well take them and make a double date out of it!
We invited our good friends Duedter and Shauna and we had a blast.
We went to dinner, took the light rail & the game. (TONS of creeps on light rail. I would never ride it alone. Our friend shauna got hit on by 3 different weirdos in a matter of 10 mins..Even to go as far as using the one where the little kid comes up to her and says "this is my single uncle Tom and he thinks your cute") Oh man!
We can't wait to go on our next double date with them :)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

you two are so cute, I love reading your blog
xoxo monya