Saturday, August 21, 2010

POSH-BLVD

GRAND OPENING, Finally!!
POSH-BLVD is finally up and running after much hard & long hours put
into it by my WONDERFUL husband :)

Check it out & Shop around.
All orders are placed through the "contact form."
Be sure to include the item # and I will email you a total at that time.
ALL custom orders welcome :)

MONTH OF AUG SPECIALS:
$1.00 off all items if with purchases 2 items or larger!
ENJOY
www.wix.com/Tawny1/Posh-blvd


















4 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

LOVE them all!! You are getting so good and creative!! I can't wait to make an order..and I can't wait to have a baby girl to wear them!!

Lyndsay said...

I love your stuff Tawny, too cute!

Chris and Abby said...

Tawny! You are so freakin talented. I need to check out your web site some more and make an order! :) All your stuff is ADORABLE!

Chelsea said...

where is the website? am I missing something? I don't see a link! CUTE STUFF!