holy blog updates...that had to have taken forever!! Love all of them, you are so lucky they turned out so great, she really did an amazing job!! I can't wait to see some blown up in your house!! Speaking of...when are you going to invite the lee's over for dinner??
Tawny, I heard you got married and the wedding was GORGEOUS from several people. I went to school with Logan. LOVE everything your genious mother and sis did for the reception. You look stunning in that dress the flowers are to die for. Makes me want to get married again ;) Annie (jenna's friend)
A little bit about me...I was recently married to my best friend (Logan) on May 21st 2010 it was a VERY special day, xoxo! We also just bought our first home in May and I am having a blast decorating it all up :)We have a dog, Mia, who thinks shes a 2 year old girl :) I am working full time at Chase Bank & doing weddings with my Mom. Logan owns his own business doing Custom Patios/BBQ Islands and so on & works another full time job as a parts driver. Logan also has been working on starting up his 2nd business which is a non profit organization-Solar Hope Project. I recently started up my own business Posh-Blvd and love every second of it! We have been loving the married life and enjoying each day together to the fullest and enjoying all of our adventures :)
3 comments:
holy blog updates...that had to have taken forever!! Love all of them, you are so lucky they turned out so great, she really did an amazing job!! I can't wait to see some blown up in your house!! Speaking of...when are you going to invite the lee's over for dinner??
Tawny,
I heard you got married and the wedding was GORGEOUS from several people. I went to school with Logan. LOVE everything your genious mother and sis did for the reception. You look stunning in that dress the flowers are to die for. Makes me want to get married again ;)
Annie
(jenna's friend)
I love them all!! Beautiful people & colors :)
Post a Comment