**Chicken and White Cream Pasta**
A Co-worker (Stefanie) and I often look at foooooooood blogs while at work... if its slow that is!! ;)
One of the Chase bankers asked Stefanie to find her a good pasta reciepe so he could make it for dinner. Stefanie came across the Chicken and White cream pasta on the food blog "WHO WANTS DINNER" and they both tried it out for dinner one night and came back to work telling me how fantastic it was, so of COURSE I had to try it as well for dinner one night.
Let me tell you, it was ahhhmaaazzzinnnng! I made it a week or so ago and everyone that ate it LOVED it!!!
I made it with French bread and salad as well and it was one of the best dinners I have had in quiet a while and it was super easy to make as well.
http://whowantsdinner.blogspot.com/2009/08/chicken-and-white-cream-pasta.html
Here is the Blog where you can find the recipe (I dont know how to do the inserting thing)
I don't like mushrooms so I used aspargus instead of mushrooms :)
ENJOY!


Mom, you will LOVE this!



6 comments:
I am so glad you liked it! I am rady to make it again.... It is so easy and just so yummy....
cook me dinner!!
Okay ill make you a bday dinner girlie!!
2 weeeks! Ahhh!
Tawny! that looks amazing. I just might have to try that. I'm always looking for new recipes!! :)
Yum! This looks delicious, thanks for sharing it!
yum, looks so good! good for you, I think you cook more than your married with child sister.... ;)
That's my friend Jamie's recipe from whowantsdinner!
Post a Comment