Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Britt's Bach Party!

Brittany's Bachlorette Party!
Tamran and a few others threw Brittany a bachlorette PARTY Saturday night.


Kami, Me, Amelia, Colby, Stefanie, Holly and Devon
Devon also happened to be in town this weekend so it was fun getting to see Devon as well :)


Brittany- THE BRIDE TO BE!


Brittany holding her CAKE!
Tamrans cousin made a bunch of "penis" cakes haha

So... why are there girls wearing plastic penises strapped to their heads you ask.. Its a game that we played.. and they RENTED those strap on plastic penises.. WEIRD? Does anyone else find it weird you can RENT those for a game.. Cuz I sure do! haha
The one and only Ging



FOR THE RECORD... I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY OF THIS kinky PARTY PLANNING! HA HA
I was just invited :)

12 comments:

nadia shea said...

this post is soo rated R!

Chelsea said...

HOLY SMOKES! More like rated X.

Times have sure changed since I had my bridal shower....naughty girls. The headbands, the cake....oh my heck are you serious!?

Anonymous said...

hahaha yess!! this is awesome! and this wasnt even all of it! good thing you didnt show the poster of the naked man, or the gross you know what that we all got that had funny sayings on them! gaarroosss!!

Unknown said...

Tawny-
you girls are so funny, plastic penises huh? Someone needs to get Kaitlyn back for all the "fun" stuff she did to her friends when they got married...anyone interested???? I love you Tawny, looks like you girls had a great time. Love Monya

Tawny Antelman said...

haha Yah its rated R Nadia and im pretty sure you were ONE of the planners of this rated R party! haha I SURE wasnt...but i did go and it was a fun night! You girls did a good job planning it for her, kinky and all. NEXT time dont rent anything tho, please! Im making sure you guys dont plan mine cuz it would be out of control kinky! haha

Tawny Antelman said...

Monya, Hope your feeling well :)
Dontcha worry we will get Kaitlyn good on her reception night with some car decorating!!! haha


DO you know when her bridal shower is... Let me know!

Christen & Aaron said...

Wow who made that cake? Very interesting bridal party..............:)

Tawny Antelman said...

Jenna... hahaha first off MOM is never wearing a plastic penis on her head in FRONT of me.. 2nd.. she can make cake penises if she wants hahha..

Christin- I dont know the girl who made the cakes... but its the Brides fiances cousin. Fiances cousin and sister decorated and made everything. ha

Anonymous said...

Tawny- my pictures are on my laptop, which won't recieve internet so I can not send them to you yet! I am trying to get it fixed asap though b/c there are some goodies! As soon as it is fixed, I will send them over to ya mama! ps. I don't like sending messages facebook and I deleted your email so this is the only other way to reach you via computer. I haven't been on a blog in ages and this is quite wierd.

Tawny Antelman said...

Amelia amelia amelia...
Haha text me when you want my email and ill send it to yah. Yah you havent been on a blog in ages and sooooo you should start one up again. Dare yah.

devon said...

i love monya for appreciating this dirty post. you can always count on her!

Tawny Antelman said...

Yah, I like how Monya was the only one who COMPLIMENTED the party haha. Everyone else had a WOW comment..