Monday, December 15, 2008

You & Me going FISHING in the dark...

FISHING
We went Fishing this weekend and BRRRRRRRRRRRRR was it COLD!!!
We went to the Riparian Reserve next to the Library on Greenfield and we attempted to fish. Well... Logan Duetar and Ben attempted to fish while Kacie and I sat there and FROZE our buns off!! I thought it would be okay to wear sandles on a freezing day.. little did I know it was FAR to cold to do that once you were outside in it for hours!
We got to see a BEAUTIFUL sunset across the water, which was my favorite part!! I love the riparian reserve, and I haven't been there forever so once they all decided they wanted to go fishing I made them go to the Riparian.. and they caught nothing!! I guess well try to do that agian...
In this trip... Logans fishing pole had problems with the string and it got so tangled up he couldnt fish anymore... Duetars pole as he was throwin it out half of his pole flew off and hit a duck in the water.. and for mine and kacies cheap walmart $9.00 fishing pole.. yah its still in good shape and works wonders! The cheaper the better eh? haha
It was a fun filled adventure though, I was in the need to get out and do some OUTDOOR activitys!








5 comments:

nadia shea said...

these pictures are so priceless, cute!

Christen & Aaron said...

Hahah you guys are so funny!! You need to go up north to do some real fishing!!

Chelsea said...

good for you guys, a nice outdoor activity. I have missed so many posts, I love your Christmas tree, what a cute idea Logan had!

Lyndsay said...

Aww! Looks like so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun!