
GO PHOENIX SUNS!!
Last night was an awesome game! Did anyone else watch it?!?! Being they havent been doing that well the past few games this was a very exciting game to watch!!
It was a close game the entire game, and the last few minutes of the game were the BEST part!
I have really come to like.... HIM-Matt Barnes

and...HIM-Grant Hill :)
NOW im ready to go to a SUNS game!!
I don't know how I like watching the Suns so much... I guess its from having a dad and a brother who love sports so much.. but Jenna wants NOTHING to do with sports and she thinks im somewhat crazy for liking sports like I do... Just wait till Braxy starts playing.. you will soon like it too!
Now lets go to a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Note to YOU and YOU and possibly YOU... you know what this means... Costa Vida Dinner is coming up in the near future!!
Stay tuned for TIPS on how to buy a tree for under $3.00 :)



7 comments:
First off... yes I do think it is crazy that you like sports so much... they are so so so so boaring!! And even when Brax starts to play them I will only like watching when he is playing. And if you have tips on how to get a tree for under 3.00 why don't you have one??
I'm pretty sure I'm one of those YOU's. If not, I am NOW!!!!!!!
PS. LET's really go to a game. I went last week and it was the most amazing thing of my life and I am in love with Nash. In Love.
I agree with both of amelias comments! I better be a YOU! and even if its the nose-bleed section, lets go!
what is this Costa Vida thing? Can I please be a You????
Yes colby and ameila you are both YOU's!! Lets go to a game, yah nose bleed section is like 8 bucks a ticket or something absurd like that!! We should do that for a girls night one night!!! LETS DO IT! Im not plannin it tho.. cuz i always plan girls nights! I retire and step down! :)
Yes Nadia you can be a YOU too!! My mom makes costa vida dinner and you came last time with aaron.. haha
Jenna.... yes i like sports, esp the suns!!
Well i will like all of brax's sports he plays and will come watch his games too! haha
I do have a tree now... its not a real one.. its fake.. you will soon see pictures!! Its hand crafted!!
Post a Comment