Here are some random pictures for Devon, just to inform her on what she is missing out on :)
I mean seriously the Ginga and the beast... possibly Paris too? Now thats something to miss, because "we're a GOOD time" haha
Just know you were one of the topics of our conversation last night!!
This was written on the back of colbys sisters paycheck!
Tamran even got done up like a prom queen for you or zach... ha
Colby can't smile because she thinks she has a "square smile" stupid eh?
PS. your turn to post some pictures and stop hiding in the bathroom!!!
WE MISSS YOU!!!!!!!!




9 comments:
cute pics! email is chellyfiggs@gmail.com!
Yeh I like the pictures... and I love your hat!! I will be in the bank tomorrow so hopefully you are working! And you better get up to visit Devon while she is still there... hello a free place to stay in New York with your friend.... if you don't go I will go in place of you I am sure Devon will not mind.
Devon will be home before i even have time to go visit devon, i dont think youve heard but shes moving to california! haha so i dont think i will have money to get a plane ticket and find the time to get enough days off to take a vacation anytime soon. ha ha quess not.
Thanks i love the hat too! The owner might not get it back!
Yeh I heard... i think you forgot I know everything!! And I love the new blog, it reminds me of mine
some people just have a hard time smiling ok! and don't act like you don't appreciate a funny face picture.
Cute pics of my girls and friends. Tell Colby I want to have a contest on the funny face picture. I'm sure to win!! Tell Devon I miss her too!!!
Mom, commment on devons blog she is sure to reply to you! haha
COLBY GET REAL!! Okay fine i can make the faces too but cant you smile in ONE girl gee wizee! ha
and colby vs mom would be a hard one!
hahaha I love it!! No please watch the real video you will die laughing. It's Heidi Montag "higher"
And yes, I would love to redo it. I just need fake knockers, a tacky pink bikini, and to lose about 30 pounds. PERFECT!!
sandy it is on!
Post a Comment