LOVED LAST NIGHTS...
Im just going to start with my favorite from last nights performances... DAVID COOK!!!!!!
He was seriously amazing, I have never actually LOVED his singing until last night. I have been hooked in Syesha and amanda from the start, but David blew me away! Always Be My Baby was an amazing song choice and I honestly think I like his guy version of the song better than Marias!!
Jason Castro...Hes another one that was more towards the bottom but tonight he did a good job. I liked Randys comment a lot! haha... It kinda did remind me of something that would just be playing in the background. But I did enjoy his performance.
Brooke White...I liked, I have always liked her though, She has a really good voice! She is a total country singing girl in my mind.
Carly... Really like amanda, she has an awesome voice and i love the way she talks! She is still one of my favorites. She has had better nights, tonight was not the greatest i thought but i still like her a lot!
David Archileta (sp)... hes soooo cute! Hes like a little boy and so small and shy! He did a good job as always, he has been one of the only ones i liked out of the boys until tonight with David Cook!! I love how he crys when someone goes home, its so cute!
Syesha... She is the other one of my favorites... I didnt think she did the best job tonight either but I still like her the best i think. She has an amazing voice and she is beyond gorgeous!!
Kristy... She is one of my least favorites, and always has been. So many shows i have thought how is she still on. But, i have to say she did a pretty well job!!
I had to copy your post Chels, because tonight I loved so many of them and I thought id share!! GOOD IDEA!!!
He was seriously amazing, I have never actually LOVED his singing until last night. I have been hooked in Syesha and amanda from the start, but David blew me away! Always Be My Baby was an amazing song choice and I honestly think I like his guy version of the song better than Marias!!
Jason Castro...Hes another one that was more towards the bottom but tonight he did a good job. I liked Randys comment a lot! haha... It kinda did remind me of something that would just be playing in the background. But I did enjoy his performance.
Brooke White...I liked, I have always liked her though, She has a really good voice! She is a total country singing girl in my mind.
Carly... Really like amanda, she has an awesome voice and i love the way she talks! She is still one of my favorites. She has had better nights, tonight was not the greatest i thought but i still like her a lot!
David Archileta (sp)... hes soooo cute! Hes like a little boy and so small and shy! He did a good job as always, he has been one of the only ones i liked out of the boys until tonight with David Cook!! I love how he crys when someone goes home, its so cute!
Syesha... She is the other one of my favorites... I didnt think she did the best job tonight either but I still like her the best i think. She has an amazing voice and she is beyond gorgeous!!
Kristy... She is one of my least favorites, and always has been. So many shows i have thought how is she still on. But, i have to say she did a pretty well job!!
I had to copy your post Chels, because tonight I loved so many of them and I thought id share!! GOOD IDEA!!!



8 comments:
Ok, you mean Carly, not Amanda right? refer to my last american idol post, I wrote you back because I was confused, who went home that you loved? David Cook was awesome last night, what a shock how he did that song. And Archie. Aww, he can do NO wrong. :)
Yes i mean carly, i got confused but yes.. oh gosh i hated amanda!!
But carly I LOVE!!
I didnt see David A? ill have to watch it on youtube.. but cook..amazing. blew it away by far!!
I love Jason and David A!!! However I did think that David C did a god job last night and I am sure that the 2 finalist will be david and david!! And yeh I am so glad that the cowgirl is gone!! I can't wait to watch next week!!
yeah... its getting down to the bottom and there all so good now, its going to be sad and hard to choose each week who goes home... cuz kristy was the last one i didnt like and shes gone now. TOMORROW will be good!
wooow woooah wee wa. i didnt know brooke white was on it this year. crazy! thats awesome.
Brook white should of been kicked off this week in my opion i am VERY unhappy about the bottom two and ESP unhappy about carly getting kicked off, she was the best one of the night. so sad!
TAWNNNY! Dinner at Danes, OTH in the ledge of love, and suns party at your house tomorrow! It's gonna be such a good week. Come sleep over??
TAWNY! We are having that cinco de mayo party monday... your mom should bring costa vida!
Or she should just come party...
Post a Comment