Here are some recent pictures of him, being I haven't posted any in a really long time!
Eventually im gonna do a photoshoot of this guy, this week possibly and maybe I can get in
some of them too! :)


This is my FAVORITE outfit, his little school boy outfit, he looks so stinkin cute in it!!
Love his Led Zepplin outfit as well, good job Kevin on that one!


Dadda and Momma!
He likes to drool!!! :)



6 comments:
oh..... how he is so cute!! But he misses seeing his aunt.
he will see his aunt and a camera real soon!
tawny, I responded to your inquiry on my blog :)
I guess that means that you will just have to come visit him more so you can get your own pictures....or we can both have the same ones it really doesn't matter!! But yes I finally am sucked in but I am only committing myself to one post a month!!
What a good aunt you are! :) Cute picturs! cant wait to see more!
One post a month... psttt! Ill get kevin posting than he will have a hay day doing it!!
If your only going to do one post a month brax will look totally different every time you do a post haha
Post a Comment