Monday, April 7, 2008

Photography again!

Some pictures I have taken and edited and messed around with.

In my spare time at work or any spare time I have I really enjoy editing different photographs!!

ENJOY!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









9 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

my favorite is the one of you and Brayden.... and hello why don't you put one of you and your boyfriend on here...

nadia shea said...

Cute!

Tawny are you coming to the Maine??

Devdog said...

hahahaha the one of the peace signs reminds me of the mexican pictures, i like it. but look at you go on photoshop! so computer saavy.

Devdog said...

hey jenna, i want to lurk your blog. hook a sister from a different mister up. man, i wish i was jeff's baby girl too.

Anonymous said...

ohhh baby.you got it going on woman. i like the sunset and the cacti and the sunset ones.

Tawny Antelman said...

Yea i like the one of me and brayden too!

AND yes steph i love the sunset and catcus ones too!!!

nadia shea said...

ya really lovely luncheon hahah... with tamran making suicide gestures in the background...

ya I'm a dang good time at shows (crowd surfing, hooking up colby with sexy 15 year olds, jumping up and down like a twelve year old)

and you should either watch the Hills with me tonight, or One Tree Hill with me tomorrow.. you pick

Jenna Lee said...

I guess photo bucket doesn't like you posting their pictures on your blog...

Tawny Antelman said...

no i moved all my pictures around in photobucket to categorys and it messed up this whole thing. stupid!!! now i have to go redo the last 2 post at least!! FUNN!