Everyone around me is sharing what they are thankful for & I love reading them.
I decided to jump on that same band wagon and share what im thankful for!
*My Hubby- I am SO beyond thankful for him everyday!
*My family- I love my family and all they do for us/me, esp my mom & sister
My In Law side of the family- they are amazing and the sweetest people ever!
*My friends- I have so many amazing close friends!
*Diet Dr Pepper
*A job
*Posh-Blvd- and all the great success I have had, thanks to so many of you!
I feel so blessed to be able to pick up that talent so easy and open my little business and be doing this well 6 months later! :)
*Solarhopeproject- Logan's non profit org. he started, bringing solar panels to orphanages around the world.
*Vacations
*Our first home
*Sleep! Sleep!
*My nephews! I LOVE my nephews soooo much!
*To be so blessed
*Music, Music, Music
*Pictures & Cameras
*This amazing weather!
*Weekends
*Hot water
*Exercise
*Food-i love food!



No comments:
Post a Comment