Its that time of year again for the annual
"Logan Beard"! haa
For those of you who don't know I dread this time of year because I prefer a not so THICK and LONG beard... and he grows it out for months until its the REAL DEAl (and keep in
mind hes Irish so he can grow a beard alright ha)
Here are this years results!
HOORAY! Hooray! HOORAY!
He told me he was going until new years..but i talked him into cutting it before Christmas! WEEEEEEEE! Peace out beard until next winter!
Ps... I do like Logans scruff and a couple day beard just not MONTH'S beard ;)
His face just makes his beard that much better! haha
I always tell him hes a "bum" with his thick beard!
Than when he decides to shave it every year he does a few hours with different styles like the 2 above... haha it makes for some HILARIOUS laughs and pictures!
Than theirs the NOW shaven clean face that I LOVE ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment