Friday, November 19, 2010

...?...

Has it SERIOUSLY been a month and a half since I updated (minus posh-blvd stuff)?!?!
Wow, how time flys!
Here is an update of October & November to this point!
Enjoy!

Colby's Birthday dinner at Cheesecake!
Colby is glowing & smiling for the camera! YAY! :)
(she doesnt like to smile much for pictures, haha shes getting better tho!)
Maria & I

Friends Halloween Party!
Logan and I didnt dress up this year, Next year for sure!

Okay, Tell me they aren't the CUTEST kids EVER?
I Love my nephews SO much!

Carving Pumpkins!

We carved pumpkins with our good friends Duedter & Shauna!
Gee, I seriously forgot how much work it is to carve pumpkins! Next year Im doing something simple as can be! hahha

Front entry! I thought it turned out cute!
Cant WAIT for Xmas Decor/Lights!!
On a bike ride with Mia!

Being silly on our bike ride... haha I can seriously predict what hes going to do in all the pictures from his attitude right before, than he always has a GREAT laugh when he sees the picture after and im doing the same thing! hahaha Love him!
6 Month anniversary in 2 days :)
I couldn't be more in love and happy! I have loved every second of the last 6 months of my life with him by my side! He is my best friend and my other half!
Love you, babe!

New Posh-Blvd Christmas headbands!!!
Black Friday specials Mon - Sat of next week!! GREAT DEALS!
Check out Posh-blvds blog for details!
www.posh-blvd.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks again for the bday dinner!!! you're the bestest!!
and I think I was laughing in that picture because something Andrea said!!

braxton looks so cute in those pictures!!