MOM'S B-DAY!!
My mom's b-day Saturday the 12th!
2 days after Logan's B-day we got to celebrate my moms :)
We went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse on Saturday and had a great time.
I don't have many pictures from this due to Braxton playing with my camera the second I brought it out.. No hope once he has it. He managed to get a couple pictures himself tho haha.
My mom on the Saddle. As most of you probably know when its your B-day they make you get on the saddle while they sing to you. My mom didn't want to do it at first but than surprisingly she saddled up haha. Shes a trooper!!
isnt his hat adorable on him? Ha even backwards!
The next 3 are ALL taken by Braxton.
Yes, we can snap some good ones every once in awhile eh?!?! haha
Happy B-day Mom. You are an amazing mom and I hope you have an amazing year.
You do so much for everyone and I hope you got to Relax and enjoy the day on your b-day!
Love you!!



4 comments:
I loved that mom got on the bull.....and I love that you give braxton anything that he wants..he has you so wrapped around his fingers....keys, cell phones, camera...everything I say NO to him about!!
I LOVE SANDY! HAPPY BDAY TO HER!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!! I LOVE THAT WOMAN! tell her I am coming over to play that crazy hard math related card game we played in cali and to eat!!
hahaa, throughly enjoyed seeing Sandy on the bull. She is the best!!!
Post a Comment