Wednesday, June 16, 2010

27...

Logan's 27th Birthday!!

Thursday the 10th was Logan's birthday. He got completely spoiled this year by everyone and we were able to do lots of fun activity's for his b-day.Wed night, the night before, we went bowling with his family and a few close friends.Thurs his actual B-day he got spoiled with BREAKFAST & LUNCH made by me (which he LOVES, favorite thing is when I cook, no joke.) He got WAY to many presents, I overdid it once again this year. haha OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE for his B-day night dinner, mmm!

Than Saturday -Sunday we had a group of friends camp-out at the lake. We had a BLAST! We left about 3ish on Saturday afternoon, had a CRAZY drive to butcher Jones..I was nervous for my life a couple of those climbs to get back in their, set up camp, went tubbing (our friends just got a new boat, we are LOVING it haha) Grilled yummy dinners, camp fire, weather was amazing, Ranger Golf Cart rides, B-day cake singing, Basking in the sun and enjoying the tan, Jet Ski's (We were surprised by this and they were a BLAST to ride all day Sunday.)

We had such a fun week last week we didn't want it to end! :)


I love my B-day Boy!


Kacie, Maria & I


Logan blowing out his Cheesecake Candles
Outback Steakhouse

Mia out on the boat for the first time since she can remember.


"Got any food for me?"
The Ranger!

Our little fire the boys started. haha it got bigger.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN! Hope you had an amazing B-day filled with spoiledness haha.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funn!! bowling and camping are always a good time!! happy birthday logan!!