~Bridal Shower~
Sally Trejo threw me an AHHMAZINGLY cute Bridal Shower a few weeks ago :)
I swear she is soo talented and really knows how to make everything perfect and look adorable!
The food was yummy, company was fun, presents were GREAT, Decorations were so cute!
All in all, I couldnt of asked for a better Bridal Shower :)

Jenny & Sally made all my adorable invites to it!
Stinkin cute idea, right?

Cute food table and YUMMY food!!
My sister made these mini cupcakes and they turned out super cute as well :)
How do they expect a girl to watch what she eats right before her wedding?
For some reason I didnt get any pictures with anyone :( I think I was a little too rushed with having two bridal showers in a row the same night. But, at least my mom and sister got a REALLY cute picture of them :)











3 comments:
Im sorry I didnt make it to your shower, looks like you got some really cute stuff though. I got your invitation this week and its adorable!
Tawny!! I'm So happy to see that people are spoiling you during such an exciting time. Aren't showers the best?!!! I hate the fact that I'm here in flagstaff and miss all the friend events. I should be down in the valley for clinical boards the weekend of your wedding so I'm crossing my fingers that I can make it. It's coming up so fast!!! YAY!!!
that food was soooo good!! this was fun, sorry we made you rush through it! haha
Post a Comment