Wednesday, May 19, 2010

48 hours!

In less than...48 hours I will be a MARRIED women!!
I couldn't be happier
Yes, theirs a TON to do still
But, we cant wait to say I DO!
My mom and sister are going to BLOW everyones minds away with how beautiful & fun our reception is going to be! They have really gone ABOVE & BEYOND and I couldn't be more excited to see it all in the end. :)
Im excited to see all my cute bridesmaids & a HANDFUL of Groomsmens!
I cant wait to see my favorite little friend ever in his ring bearer outfit!
I love him sooo very much and would want nothing more than Brax to be in my wedding!
Im excited for YUMMMMMY mexican food, Ice cream bar & candy table..
dont forget the bottled soda :)
Everyone COME and ENJOY our special night!

I am so So so very happy to be marrying my very best friend and fiance! He is seriously my world, someone I can lean on at all times and someone who makes me SO happy! Logan is a sweetheart inside and out, I cant wait to raise our family together and have a bunch of lil daddys boys running around...and maybe one lil baby girl ;)
I am so happy to spend eternity with Logan and grow old together! HOW FUN!!!!!
I cant wait to spend an entire week in Mexico with logan with not a care in the world, no cell phones, just me and my husband enjoying eachother. We havent got to do that in a WHILE due to work, wedding and sooo many other things!
I love you Logan!!! You are my world!
xoxo!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Im so sad Im missing your wedding! I cant wait to see the pictures!!! Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, I hope you have so much fun at your reception (party) and then go to Mexico and continue the fun