Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Friends Shower

Friends Shower

Colby & Devon threw me an awesome Bridal shower at the
Buttes Resort following my big bridal shower!
We were all pretty bad (im going to blame Devon & Colby ha) at taking pictures for my showers but we still got SOME fun pictures.

*Buttes
*Hot Tubbing
*Presents (thanks for all, I got some cute and fun gifts)
*Game- Colby asked Logan questions and I had to answer them of what I thought Logan said for each one (I knew all but TWO of the answers word for word haha. I can say I did WAY WAY better than Devon did!!)
*Quick stop by the Casino to play War & 21
*Girls Sleepover at the buttes!
Bedtime... 3:45 a.m. Just how it should've been!





Thanks girls for throwing me my shower and for all the fun gifts!!
I had a GOOD time as usual, you can't not have a good time with my group of close girlfriends ;)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha goooood times!
i'm never going to the casino again! ok maybe one more time, for practice ya know!?