ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!
Today marks the one month mark! I can't even begin to think where time has gone the last 4 months.
I am SOOOO beyond excited to get married. Now marks the time where I feel okay counting down the days to marrying my future hubby ;)
We have FINALLY decided on a Honeymoon paradise for us to enjoy for 7 days!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
We will be going to a Mazatlan, Mexico!!!
Neither one of us have been so we are excited for a suprise for both of us.
We will be staying at Elcid resort and spa (you better believe we are getting couples massages! IM MAKING HIM, he has no choice anymore)
Best part of it all, we have a PRIVATE beach, yeah, I dont have to deal with a thousand beach goers :)
I hope this month FLYS bye, I wont be mad at all ;)
I LOVE YOU BABE!










5 comments:
crazy it is only one month away....that means i better start loosing some serious weight if I am going to fit in my skirt!! Yeh I am so excited for you and can't wait for the wedding!! brxton is going to be so sad that you are not going to be living at moms anymore!!
Tawny Im so excited for you! These pictures are so cute, love em!
haha i agree with jenna!! I am soo happy for you and can't wait for tomorrow!!It will be fun having all the girls together again!
Oh and I love the pictures! I want one for my house!
I love these photos! woo hooo wedding time is sooo close :)
Tawny, we are so happy for you, You guys will love Mazatlan it's a great place for a honeymoon!!! Don't forget to send our invite, your pictures are so cute too I love them.
Post a Comment