~BRAXTONS 2ND BIRTHDAY~
Brax turned the big 2 on Dec 1st!
This year he understood a little more than last year.
He got so excited as all of our families would show up.
This year he understood a little more than last year.
He got so excited as all of our families would show up.
PRESENT TIME!
He opened a few of his presents this year :) Funny story...he got UPSESSSED instantly with the presents my grandma got him. 1. A music box that plays music when you open the drawer and stops when you shut it.. Braxton loves ANYTHING that he can control and that opens and shuts or turns on and off, oh does he LOVE them! haha 2. Was the monkey SOFT blanket and Pillow that she made him.. and he immediately layed down on it and snuggled with it.
He opened a few of his presents this year :) Funny story...he got UPSESSSED instantly with the presents my grandma got him. 1. A music box that plays music when you open the drawer and stops when you shut it.. Braxton loves ANYTHING that he can control and that opens and shuts or turns on and off, oh does he LOVE them! haha 2. Was the monkey SOFT blanket and Pillow that she made him.. and he immediately layed down on it and snuggled with it.


Happy Birthday Braxton! I cant believe your already TWO
You are the cutest little two yr old, no doubt!
I LOVE how much you love me and get sooo excited when you see me
and cry when I leave you :(
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Love, TaTa









3 comments:
He is so cute!! Hopefully Jenna goes early those last four weeks suck!!! Luckily I only had to go through one out of the four:)
that is such a cute post..I just need to cut and paste it to my blog since I am so lazy and busy and don't have time to update my blog...and it was so funny how he loved grandmas presents!!
Braxton is 2? That is amazing he has gotten so big so fast, I hope my grandson grows that fast, then Blake will be home when he is 2. What a fun birthday party you had for him he is adorable I love all his smiles, little kids have no worries in the world and the littlest things make them happy, but your right about one thing...
"not only does Braxton like to control things, men do" ha ha
Post a Comment