Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Crazy Weekend


New Moon-Midnight showing with Amelia and Colby! I arrived just before the previews started due to having to bake all night for my sisters boutique Friday and Saturday. Thanks Ging, for saving me a seat, wouldn't have been able to go without that! I must say...I was glad I went to the midnight showing to see it after all.. I was extremely tired going into it and even more tired coming out of it, but it was all worth it. New moon is by far better than Twlight :) I am anxious to watch it again when im fully awake and alert for it.

I got 3 hours of sleep and than to my parents house for my sister boutique I went. I got talked into doing the Cinnamon rolls with my mom and in the end it was worth it for all the money, that I SO VERY NEED RIGHT NOW! I got to bake cinnamon rolls for 2 long days and than did a wedding for my mom Saturday half way through the day. WHAT A WEEKEND. I don't think I moved from the couch and my bed all day Sunday.

I cant believe its THANKSGIVING already. Seriously, where did November go?
I am excited for all the yummy food my mom makes. Good thing I am on track for my running this week because I always WAY over eat on Thanksgiving.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd do it again!!

Tawny Antelman said...

Me too me too