Thursday, December 17, 2009

A week till Christmas ALREADY?

Holy cow!
Where in the world has December went? Let alone 2009... I can't believe that it is already almost Christmas than 2010. Time is flying by and it needs to slow down just a tad bit so I can catch up with it. haha

Nothing new is going on with me. I have been crazy busy it seems between; Working, Christmas shopping in the madness, Birthdays, Suns Games, Work
Parties and more. I love Christmas time though, and I love the holiday spirit so I can't complain that much.

I am happy to say I am finally finished with my shopping, and thank goodness. I leave for a 2dayer to Vegas Sun so I made myself finish before..Because theres no way I am stepping foot in any store on the 23rd or 24th! :)


Babysitting BRAXY:
His smile is hard to resist, Right?Hooooodies! haha



A co-worker of mine told me about a website that you can get
2 FREE complimentary tickets to the suns
game.
You get tickets to a lounge area where its free standing with couches and some chairs and it overlooks the court. So, I had 3 people sign up and we ended up with 8 free tickets.
I had my work holiday party that night as well.. luckily it was a later game, So I was able to go to the work party for 45 mins and than off to the Suns game we went!
We had such a blast and we WON!


Oh yes, he has a beard... ha he has been working on his beauty for a month now.. on the other hand I have been working on making him shave for about 2 1/2 weeks now. haha I wish this picture wasn't in black and white because he has a colorful beard, I love how the irish in him comes out when he grows his beard out...theres the blondes, the reds, and the browns. I like a little facial hair but I don't so much like thick beards... he has been teasing me saying hes going to shave it and keep just a crazy mustache for a day.. my reply was, "eww, gross.. I wont be seen with you that day" hahaha I am not a fan of mustaches at ALL! But, I love this boy with or without a beard :)

Maria and I

Kacie, Leighton (Logans younger brother) and me!
and...my camera died half way through the game.


Next on the agenda:
*Vegas
*Kacies Birthday
*Christmas
*Christmas Exchange with Friends
*Mexico to Orphanage
*New Years
2010, Woah!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun! I like logan with some facial hair!!
let me know what day we decide dinner cuz i got your christmas gift under my little tree!! which you still need to see my apt!!

Lyndsay said...

Seriously, where did 2009 go?.... Im not sure Im ready for 2010 but that doesnt really matter.

Have a wonderful Christmas, miss you!