HALLLOWEEEEEENNNNNNNN :)
I might not have had my MOMS AMAZINNNNG Tomato Bisque soup but I bought some from the store and made it for Logan and I on Halloween Night, Along with a GRILLED CHEESE BAGEL. Yes, I know sounds weird.. Logans invention...but its pretty good and I have been hooked since he has showed me! :)
Sorry picture wont turn the other way?
My Surfer boy xo-He didnt dress up this year due to WORK and MONEY saving sooo next year we promised each other we were going all out!
CANDYYYYYYYYY!! 2 bowls of candy... what more can I ask for?
We had some cute trick or treaters. Not as many as I wished for but an okay amount for an older neighborhood!
We had some cute trick or treaters. Not as many as I wished for but an okay amount for an older neighborhood!
Peace girl-Thats what I was this year! I was to busy and trying to save money this year.. Halloween came WAY to fast for me.. so, I had to come up with something I had at home.. I had a lot of Peace stuff... so it worked out perfect!!
Jason-Our good friend (Logans best friend) His costume was " To: Women From:God" hahaha pretty classic!

FIREEE PIT and some halloween Decor :) I love having a fire pit and cool weather!
Joann and Taylor- Hunter and Cat!
ISN'T HE THE CUTEST SKELTON YOU'VE EVER SEEN?
I think so!
I Know I obsessive over him because hes my nephew/cutest kid ever/best little friend ever but he is sooooo cute and I loveeeeeeeee him soooo freaking much!!! I seriously don't know what im going to do when this new lil cutie comes cuz Braxton has stole my love!!! <3
Hope everyone had a Fabulous Halloween!
-Devon "Trick or Treat" Totally forgot to tell your hands that this year! haha
Joann and Taylor- Hunter and Cat!
ISN'T HE THE CUTEST SKELTON YOU'VE EVER SEEN?I think so!
I Know I obsessive over him because hes my nephew/cutest kid ever/best little friend ever but he is sooooo cute and I loveeeeeeeee him soooo freaking much!!! I seriously don't know what im going to do when this new lil cutie comes cuz Braxton has stole my love!!! <3Hope everyone had a Fabulous Halloween!
-Devon "Trick or Treat" Totally forgot to tell your hands that this year! haha








2 comments:
Hey it looks like you had some cute costumes there. I love all the peace stuff put together for the costume. Come up here to Flag and you will be everybody's best friend! It's so crazy everybody is getting married and having babies. I just can't keep up! Glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment