
=

Sadly... its TRUE!
JPMorgan Chase and Washington Mutual Join Together!
Crazy to think that im not going to be working in Wamu branch in the near future!!Its sad that Wamu went under and than got bought out by Chase... Needless to say I know not ONE thing about Chase.. im not even sure if I have ever stepped foot into a Chase!! haaa But all the all customers seem to say they hate Chase and that Chase charges a lot of fees!!!
I am sad that WAMU no longer exist, I really like Wamu as a bank.
They say that Banking is going to be as usual for probably another 6 months... so im sure we dont have to much to stress over for a little bit, hopefully!
Eventually, my branch will shut down being there is a chase directly across the street from us.. but hopefully they will just disperse employees to other branchs!
They estimate to close about 400 branchs across the US!
Today has been the busiest/stressful/ running around like a chicken with its head cut off day we have had at this branch in over a month!!
This is all the news I have for now!



13 comments:
That is sad since that was like where I grew up at for 7 years. But at least you have a job for a few months!! Crazy
running like a chicken with its head cut off...aaawhat, oh tawny you and your sayings. I can't believe you will no longer be a Wamu employee, what are you going to do now?!!
If you are stressed and you need someone to bake you brownies and to play with your hair i will be over in a heartbeat! And you think I am joking...
i agree with amelia!!!
tell Amelia I am stressed...
I am so sad too! WAMU was a bank that wasnt too big but not too small. Im sad that I wont be able to stop in and see all of you from time to time also. I also hate chase and will be moving my accounts
Jenna... yes it is very sad!!! I didnt think i would be to bummed out being i always say... "bla bla i hate working at the bank" but i actually am bummed out!!! I always say i dont like other banks and all there fees and i guess once you have worked there for 41/2 yrs... and 7 for ur case its sad!!! I guess well just have to wait and see what happens.. crazy stuff is going down in this wack economy!!! :(
haha okay ameila... brownies sound amazing... please make them for me!!! OTH will make be happy monday night.. even tho its going to be intense.. just skip work and come watch it at tams!!! dare you!!!
You to colby... no need for school!!
Aww thanks so much! Reece's sisters did them for us and I am so happy with them!
Yea I hear you about the WAMU stuff, I felt the same exact way!
I thought of you when I heard it on the news, so what the heck!? I just figured they would keep you all and disperse you to Chase locations. Is that not the case? Poor Wamu! it really was a good and very unique bank. Chase is blah.
Wack ecomony is right!!
Tell Amelia I am stressed too! ;)
p.s.
what does this mean for Jim Linker!? does that wacko still have a j.o.b.?
what a spledid idea!! That sounds amazing
WOW! This economy is crazy...sorry to hear about your job delima! Hope it gets better ;) I love your 21st bday pics...super cute!!
Well heck, Tell Amelia were all strssed!! Brownies for everyone!
And tell her that saying Running around like a chicken with its head cut off came from your grandpa, he came up with that after actually twisting chicken heads off and they still run around for about 5 minutes before they die!
Post a Comment