Monday, September 15, 2008

"Getting Old Ain't For Sissies"

21st Birthday Pictures...over the course of a few days!


(Sun, MON, Tues..yes I had a birthday a FEW days)


picture over load!!






Photobucket







Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



8 comments:

nadia shea said...

haha I'm glad we were able to throw you the "AZ clean" party! Hahaha. Tawny you are amazing and I can't wait for girls night because I get to see you and eat pizza and watch Top Model!!

Jenna Lee said...

don't eat to much pizza if you want to win this diet...ha ha glad you had a fun birthday and that it lasted so long for you!!

Chelsea said...

well, well, well aren't we spoiled?

Anonymous said...

plleasseee tell me that is not a cowboy jersey on Braxton! oh mercy! someone get that poor kid a legit jersey ASAP!

Tawny Antelman said...

Colby colby... its not a cowboys jersey dont worry.. its the colts, thats kevins favorite team!! haha
if my dad had any say it would be cowboys.. im sure jenna wouldnt allow that.

Jenna... We had taco bell instead.. even better right.. but dont worry im running tonight :)

Nadia... Yes next time can we please make azcleanb shirts.. how about for colbys birthday you down? we can make them as a girls night? soo down

Anonymous said...

ugh the colts? yuck.

devon said...

BOO WHY AM I NOT THERE.

Anonymous said...

ohh tawny i am glad i made it on your blog. when we goin to viva las vegas now that we are 21???!!? bahahha.