Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ONE tree HILL

Ugghhummmm!!

ONE TREE HILL SEASON 6!

Monday Sept 1st 9/8c

Be in the LEDGE OF LOVE (aka Tamrans room)!!

GONNA BE AMAZING

Need I honestly say anymore?




Will it be HER?


MMMMMHMMMMM




Or HER?



Lindsay im pretty sure is out of the picture... being shes only postively in the first episode and she took a main role with CSI this season!! :)



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. Oh tawny I'm pretty sure i love you so much for reasons such as this blog post.

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahah oh ameila.. you better love me!!
I only love you for reasons such as:
-You playing with my hair and loving it
-you leaving me funny voicemails
-"good thing your beautiful" your ridiculous comments and storys you tell
-You eating DYE thinking it was CANDY!! haha
-uhmmm yah and some!

LETS GO TO MEXICO DANGIT!!! ASK UR DAD TO FIND US A FREE PLACE AND PLEASE REMIND COZETTE TO DO ME A PAINTING, when ur on her good side and she doesnt want u to move out! haha

nadia shea said...

HELLLL YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 DAYS FROM TODAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

too bad ill be in classsss!
super sucks. thank goodness for TIVO!

Dallan and Ashley said...

I'm glad to see there are others who appreciate the One Tree Hill! I can't wait for it!

Swirls of Happy said...

All I have to say is that Girl, you have some georgeous locks!!!! How do I get my hair so long and shiny like yours...seriously, you and Jenna have the best hair!!!!

Anonymous said...

first of all, the dye was brightly colored and in perfectly round circles in a legit clear-candy-wrapper-looking package! Anyone could have mistaken that for a package of Sprees or gum ok!! or at least I like to tell myself that.

nadia shea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

nadia shea said...

MAMA! Text me your blog info and I will def give it a makeover! PS are we ever going to do girls night?

Becky said...

i havent gotten into that one. are you watching the new 90210? i am DYING to see it. but my all time favorite comes back in two weeks. Lipstick Jungle...ahh. i cant help but smile when i think about it. i LOVE that show! i just have to make sure casey has plans to go skate or something cause he cant know i watch the filth! :)

nadia shea said...

haha I love all your comments! I'm so pleased. I'm struggling with your blog, errrggggg