Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WEEKEND of babysitting Braxton

My mom and I got to babysit Braxton all weekend while
Jenna and Kevin went to Vegas over Memorial Day!!
Lots of my post are of pictures of Brax, how can you not post pictures of him hes so dang cute!

Photobucket

Getting ready to go shopping with Trevor and I

Photobucket

Braxton holding a hat for Trevor while were shopping!


Photobucket

Photobucket

SO ADORABLE! He loves his burp/spit up clothes!

Photobucket

LOVE THIS PICTURE! HES SOOOO CUTE!

Photobucket

Im glad I was able to snap this picture just in time... It turned out cute of Braxton just looking up at me and touching my face with his hand!

Photobucket

Binkies Binkies Binkies

Photobucket

I quess he just likes to look at me instead of the camera! haha


Photobucket

I had to take his helmet off to put on his shirt and i decided to snap a few pictures without the helmet cuz hes just so freaking adorable without his helmet and i even tried out a summer hat for him haha.



Photobucket

The whole weekend he made fish sounds and loved doing stuff with his tongue!

Photobucket

Takes his binkie out and throw it or swings it around in the air... watching momo make dinner!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

He started to get fussy right when we all sat down to eat (OF COURSE) and so my dad walked around with him and soon as he sat down at the dinner table Braxs head like flopped over and he was asleep... very funny to watch.

Photobucket

Hope you two had fun in VEGAS while we all sat at home!!!




4 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Love the pictures... the one of Brax falling asleep in dads arms made me laugh and you got a few really cute ones..... and SHAME ON YOU TAWNY for not having his helmet on all of the time, there is one in there without his hat on. And thanks mom for scolding me on my blog.... I never have that thing off so one time is definetly not going to kill him, plus they say he is ahead of schedule on it so I gave him a few hour brake so he could be the ladies mane and impress all of the girls!!

Jenna Lee said...

And thank you so much for watching him he is always so good with you and I love that I don't have to worry when you have him....he loves his aunt. It is going to be so nice to have you in Cali. you can just watch him the whole time and I can sleep in and take naps...weeeee

Tawny Antelman said...

hahaha... NO NO to watching him the whole time in california and you sleeping! Maybe SOMETIMES but not all the time. Your very welcome he was really good except in sarcrement when he started crying haha. yah the one of him on dads lap is funny it was funny cuz we were all talking and than all of a sudden his head flopped down and he was passed out! haha
YEAH shame on me but he was just sooo cute without his helmet!! There is some really good ones of him!

Anonymous said...

CUUUUTE baby. you need to look on Natalie and Josh's page of their new baby. some of the pictures are a little much.. but doo it!