Monday, May 12, 2008

Long Day of Babysitting Brax

I had my FIRST day of babysitting Braxton and probably MANY more to come now...My sister was helping my mom with weddings all day so I was the babysitter. I thought that he would eventually get grumpy and cry and Id get annoyed, but to my amazement he was SO SO good the whole day for me. He didnt cry ONCE for me all day that I had him, long as I was holding him or keeping him occupied! haha My sister said he would be entertained by Baby Einstein and I was thinking hes to young to be entertained by that, BUT belive it or not he really does like it. He watched it for about an hour and half in total through out the day! I had lots of fun babysitting Braxton and when I took an hour to go help my mom set up for the wedding I didnt even want to be there helping her I MUCH MUCH rather of been at home watching Braxton! Here are a few pictures I was able to get being I forgot to grab the camera before I went to Jenna's!

Photobucket

For some reason the Boy likes to be half naked a lot... I think thats always thanks to my mom taking the shorts off at all times because she thinks hes "more comfortable" that way. I think he is going to always wanna run around in his diaper or underwear when hes able to walk!

Photobucket
Braxton eating his mushy gooshy cereal that his Momma was feeding him!
HE LOVES REAL FOOD!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Braxton and Me!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

YUM!!

Photobucket

Brax pulling on my hair here means..."Aunt Tawny get in the pictures with me"

Photobucket


7 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Thank you a million times for watching Braxton all day long. I am so glad he was so good for you now I know that he is so good for you I can call you all the time to babysit!! And I love the picture of him eating he looks so big there and also like he is a tough guy!!

Tawny Antelman said...

haha Brax is a tough guy, come on now!!
Your very welcome for watching him, it was fun. I dont know what i just got myself into by saying he was so good for me and you witnessing it... UH OH!
I quess ill have to be braxs photographer while your out of town and hes with mom than you will have so many pictures to look at when you come back and wish u were here! haha

Anonymous said...

soo cute.
next time you watch him, I'm coming to play!

Anonymous said...

I saw him sunday for the first time in REAL LIFE. soooo cute.

nadia shea said...

haha you creep you love my lesbians sister! Tawny I miss you can we play tonight? Britt del is making dinner, come over. Oh and my sisters friend Kate took the pictures at the mesa arts center. She's in my friends list now, look her up she's awesome!!

ps remember when I thought braxton had a phoenix suns helmet for the game?? oh dear

Anonymous said...

friday+saturday. ohhh yeahhhh!
clubhouse here we come! plus I know a real good jacuzzi/pool spot, besides camelback, even though thats a good option too!

screw dp lets switch to water, no more headaches/withdrawls!!!

Devdog said...

hey snappy mouth, are you happy now? i am.

brax is the ultimate day dater. i need in on this, the zoo on the 29th with tweedle dee and tweedle dum and brax and bray, and you and me? and the mom's cash?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.