Weekend and Week happenings!!
Memorial Day was nice to have a day off and still get PAID!
Memorial Day was nice to have a day off and still get PAID!
I think we need more of those days around here, right?
For Memorial Day I went to a BBQ at Logans parents with Mindy and some other friends and ate WAY WAY WAY too much food! Mindy left town to go home for awhile so it was a nice gathering before she left... it was funny to see all the vegitarian dishes there was and than the normal MEAT LOVERS dishes. I must say I tried Veggie chicken and it tasted good actually, just like chicken nuggets... Doesn't mean im gonna become a vegitarian! :)
INDULGING in way to much goodness!

Uhmm.. were not ready for the picture yet!!

We also went and saw "Baby's Mama" 2 weeks ago! It was actually really cute
and for all you girls out there I would recommend seeing it!
I wanna see the ZOHAN movie too when it comes out as you can see!

This is taken at this Yummy yogurt shop at the new mall by the movie theatre! mmmmmm....recomment it to anyone who likes frozen yogurt type stuff.
GIRLS NIGHT number UNO!
The group at the bowling alley! As someone stated out it was BLONDES vs. BRUNETTES plus a ginga!
This picture is funny.. not really sure about it. We are both weird!
If I remember right im checking out Devon's MIDGET GRANDMA hands.. as shes flipping me off with both hands.. she ain't scared!
Ginga's know how to get down to business where there song comes on!
Girls Night was a success and fun!
Next girls night is TONIGHT!








4 comments:
Wow... you guys sure have a lot of girls night outs. Cute pictures but with all of those pictures I can't believe that you didn't post a picture of your boyfriend on there, especially if you went to the bbq with him at is parents...
I am horrified to attend another girls night, if it doesn't go perfectly you send me such angry texts! Tawny I've worked so hard to get our relationship where it is today, I don't want to jeapordize that!
yeah...lets see the boyfriend already! Mindy is so pretty! well you all are of course! I just have never seen that one :)
you should post about my AMAZING girls night!! Pictures!!
Post a Comment