| What Tawny Means |
![]() You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are very charming... dangerously so. You have the potential to break a lot of hearts.You know how what you want, how to get it, and that you will get it.You have the power to rule the world. Let's hope you're a benevolent dictator! You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care. |
I found a few of these very true, some not so true at all and some very funny.
*You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. (haha Its true, but i love my family dearly<3)
*you tend to travel often. (I love traveling, that would be my job if it could be)
* You know what you want, how to get it and that you will get it. (my mom would probably agree with this)
*I dont think I break a lot of hearts? or do?
hope not... :)




3 comments:
Ummm, finally you got some new posts ! I am so bummed I totally want to get lost in "Lost" but since I have never watched it, I know I will be too lost! Everyone keeps telling me to rent all the past seasons, come on! thats such a commitment! its not like I am single with no kids (ah-hem!) so is it all over for me or what!? I am so into American Idol, I can never get sick of it! and Friday Night Lights too, thats one Jer got me hooked on..so weird. But its really good.
I havent ever watched friday night lights but i have seen commercials for it, as for american idol i watched the one on tue night before One tree hill and i cracked up, some of the people are so ridiculous and crazy.
uhmmm, to be honest its not to late to get lost in lost. Sign up at blockbuster for unlimited movie rentals for 30 bucks a month and just cancell it when ur done and than just start watching them, i promise u wont regret it just so 40 mins here and 40 mins there. youll fly through them faster than u think, and tell jer your handin him the kids for a day or two. ha He can play momma when hes not working!
oh i love quizzes! i need to go and take this one! looks fun!
Rule the world huh? :)
Post a Comment