Friday, February 22, 2008

Interesting facts

*It's impossible to tell if someone is really awake without close medical supervision. People can take cat naps with their eyes open without even being aware of it. ( See Devon I'm not that weird, supposibly she says shes has caught me with my eyes open sleeping...)

**The average person sweats about a pint every night! A quality mattress pad is essential to absorb body oils and moisture, and protect your mattress investment

*The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

**On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily! (That's kind of ridiculous)

*Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

**Dust mites in your bed feed on them; so much so that the weight of a mattress will double every ten years because of the dead bugs inside! (NASTY NASTY NASTY) (Therefore, the heavier your mattress is the more dust mites that are in it. ewwww!!!)

*Nearly 100,000 dust mites can live in one square yard of carpet! (I think im going to home and vacumn)

**A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off - it dies from starvation!

I found these facts very interesting/gross!!! I thought I would share with you all.

ENJOY! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

were you planning on having me vomit in my mouth, because i am pretty sure i just did...

Tawny Antelman said...

Yes i was plannin to have you vomit in your mouth because i did so u need to too!!