Friday, February 22, 2008

The list...

I have a list of things I want to do/wish I would have learned in the past...

1. Wish I knew how to sing & play an instrument...
2. Want to go to Fiji really really bad!
3. Want to travel all over one day.
4. Want to eventually go to hair school.
5. Would like to learn how to Surf.
6. Would love to live in hawaii for a half a year or a year.
7. Would like to take more photography classes
8. Wish I would of went straight to college cuz to be honest I don't want to anymore! ;) haha
9. Would like to go scooba diving one day... hmmm but i am scared to be honest.
10. Want to go on a cruise really bad!

Theres my list of of ONE DAY's and WISH's and WANT goals!!!

Mom can you afford to squeeze all of these into your budget for me please? :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets go to Fiji, then move to HI for half a year to learn how to surf, and take photography classes while we're there. ya know just livin the dream!

it could totally happen.

devon said...

11. move with devon to the apple
12. live with devon when im old and play on our porch
13. play with devon right now
14.

thats all i got for you. start doing these things now before you REALLY regret it, and invite me.

ps skydiving blew, lets go bungee jumping yeah?

Tawny Antelman said...

Okay colbz, im so down to go to fiji, and than move to hawaii, lets do it... and yes totally well just live in a piece of crap place and go to the beach and surf all day and than work at some resturant at night :) sounds like a good plan, livin the dream is what its all about girl!!!
we need to get plannin this extravagannnazzaa! ha

see ya tonight!!

Tawny Antelman said...

As for you devon...
bungijumping is kinda iffy to me.... but im sure u can talk me into it like u did skydiving, so alright!
and i forgot about 11 and 12... 11 can be visit devon and all her boyfriends in ny, 12 yup u live in my basement that has still yet to happen it will when were old, and 13 play with devon now, ill see u tonight to stuff our face that works eh?

haha

Anonymous said...

when i come home lets take a photo class together. eh eh what do you say???

sandy said...

I already told you to do those things NOW!!!You can still go to school even though you don't want to now,, But definately you should travel--except I don't know about FIGI! Why there? Go to hair school YES YES YES and take photography classes You're not getting any younger!! DO IT!

Tawny Antelman said...

normal school. ehhh maybe a photo class only ha but i need a nice camera for that.
hair school possiblity some time in the near future! ha

figi YES YES YES!
Im going to travel the world soon!